My MuSic


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can't feel anything!!

Oh god...I don't know how to describe my emotion right now...it's just bloody plain...that's it...how could this happened to me??...this feeling right now is like the same feeling I had after I lost someone I loved..now don't get me wrong...I know somehow this doesn't exactly sound..well, right..
but the person I lost are my cats..my beloved cat...after I put myself together,try so hard to forget everything..I felt NOTHING...it's just I'm lost..
not in this world..for a minute, I thought that I was dead...because everything is blurry and empty..as if there's no soul in me...arghhhhh.....
For me..the worst emotion of all is..you can't feel anything..

Sounds kinda lame...but what to do?? No one could help me,really...

No comments:

Post a Comment