My MuSic


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Exammm.......nvr like them....but now I understand..

What exactly exam are for?? Of course to test you, how far you have reach when you do something, right?? Like so not fine for me...huhu.. i know, i know....
everyone wants to tell me...get over it...!!! duh....

But the fact is I never like Exam....it made me feel soooo damn stupid...
because I know the fact that someone out there is so freaking competitive...
and yet they try so hard to compare themselves with everyone else....[ that is more shallow than them...urghh..so not me....]

Somehow... I guess I can accept it because they can make you more..of course push yourself to the fullest..haha..like push yourself to be more competitive..but [ in a good way] and makes you try your best to be someone that is actually smarter....and better..improved...

I admit myself that I'm not a genius or an expert to judge anyone or anything...the fact that I'm just simply ME.....no one special..duhh...anyone knows that..for sure...but I tried my best to be among THE BEST...but no luck...haha....just ordinary ME...myself...
[ so..accept me for who I am ] thx...

The only reason 'why' I pushed myself to be 'THE BEST' is just because.....
only because......for my parents.....the only reason....just to make my parents proud...
just simply to have me as their daughter but they seems to hoping for the best out of me...
That's Y...hurm...[ don't worry mum n dad, I'll try my best..the very best...believe me.. ]

I love my family..that's it...the reason...I want to make them feel happy...for having me..
as who I am...but the better version of me...the one that can have a higher education, well-paid job, being a good daughter....can take care of them when they are old..being there for them..taking care of Eddy...

That's it...So lame..huh?? ..I know....but that's me...My reason..My mission...
Nothing else matters...Even if I don't have a boyfriend..duh...
No Boyfriend..No Problem...Family First..

Exam is not just in education..but also in life...the way we live our life..simple as that..
I understand now in that way..so let it be.....peace ~
...............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment