My MuSic


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Insecurity....provide me a shelter...of love..

Sometimes even if I feel so happy here with my friends...but I just feel like I wasn't at home..I feel insecure here...friends sometime makes you feel excited and happy but they can also hurts your feeling unlike living with your family..having family especially my mum by my side,I feel so safe.. although I got in a fight a lot with Eddy but somehow he makes me feel full..because one thing for sure,your family will never leave you..they will always be there for you..

When I think back..for a second when I'm with my friends,I thought about 'what will happen??' When one day,they are working..getting married..having their own family...they will never get the chances to spend their time with you again..the fact is..they will leave you..trust me..THEY WILL..because you can never escape the fact and truth of life..

That why,sometimes I'm afraid to face any changes in life..growing up..having your own job..falling on love..getting married..having children..sounds so excited for some people of course...but for sure..it doesn't sound good for me..nada..duh..in fact it sounds a bit scary if you ask me..like a nightmare...erghh...

It's typical thing when you are growing up..for some might even advise me to get over it..then bla bla bla bla bla...duh..would you please STOP saying that...it's not like growing up is easy..it's easy for anyone to say this because they are already an adult !!!

Oh,Peter Pan,please take me to Never Never Land...sounds lame?? duh...of course..I would never want to escape the truth..but the truth hurts you more...is it??
God...my life is damn hard...my emotions are all mixed up...what more can I say??

......IT IS SO FREAKING COMPLICATED!!!......

.......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment