My MuSic


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Need An Ear Plugs..and an air-con..

..... OMG..I CAN STAND HEARING THE NOISES....

For sometimes now, I've been living here with my housemates...but the people here keep renovating their houses...so noisy...for real..I can't stand it..It been almost everyday since last month, they been doing this...God..my head wanted to explode..I can't even sleep during the day.. [eventhough I have in insomnia..but come on now, if I'm really tired then I can snooze..].....

zzzzzzzzzzzzz......been so long since I haven't been taking a nap after classes..all those noises and weather...so hot here..if I'm allowed to swim in the pool..then I will jump in there every single day..God...I really wish to do that since I'm not allowed then..I couldn't..

Air-con would be nice as well...if the hostel even provide one..haha...so not true...they won't bother themselves to install one..even if living in this house feels so hot as hell...F**king hot...
damn...I told myself.."be patient dear..please..it's not like you're going to die.."

Alrighty..fine...I'll be patient...just keeping myself calm that includes...having shower bout 3 times a day...then at night I still take a shower...not to mention, drinking cold water with ices...
a couple of glasses...that is...erghhh...damn...so hot...

I said "whatever"....it doesn't matter now...do what you have to..to keep myself cool down...
So..that's it...then the story of Noise Pollution and Hot Weather..sounds silly?? huh..ah..not really..

.......................................the end...................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment